This bathhouse DIY project was one of our longest to finish! So many details went into this project. From setting the building and raising it above flood stage, building the porch, installing the plumbing and all the construction to the inside of the building! So much more to list! I’m going to show you pictures
This is Part Nine, continuation of our bathhouse DIY project! The plumbing has been installed in the bathhouse! It ties into the mobile home plumbing, which is why we placed the bathhouse in this location. All the walls and trim have been painted and vanity installed. The white pipe is for the sewer line. The
This is Part Eight of our continuation of our Bathhouse DIY project! After the shower was installed Dale covered up the sheetrock seams with brown board that he ripped into 2 inch strips. He also made and installed wood shelves for extra storage and started making the vanity for the bathhouse. In this part of
Happy Monday! Today I am bringing you another DIY project! Our media room has one window and Dale made some beautiful wood shutters, vs. curtains. The wood shutters offers a complete black out to the room. It’s best to block out any natural light for a media room just like the movie theaters! The wood
FLOORS This is Part Seven in the continuation of our Outdoor Bathhouse DIY project! For the floors we decided to go with tile! The tile is American made and we purchased the tile from Lowes. What I love about the tile, is it was fairly inexpensive and it looks like we installed wood floors. Dale
Part Six! Last post was all about the plank ceiling, go here to check it out. In this post, Dale continued installing the rest of the insulation and sheetrock to all the walls! Plus the plumbing has been installed! I have lots of pictures! As you can see, Dale has been a very busy man!
Happy New Year and and welcome to my home! If you’re new here, my name is Elizabeth and I started this blog in hopes, it would encourage others that you can have a beautiful home, especially if you live in a mobile home! Please search my archives. I have articles from the beginning of setting
This is part five of our DIY project for the outdoor bathhouse. Ceiling is being installed! Below is a picture of ceiling before. Dale added 2 x 4’s to make 2 foot centers. Insulation has been added. OSB 7/16th sheathing was then installed. In order to complete the ceiling we had to finish the two
Should’ve, Would’ve, Could’ve! Well in this post, we are installing an air condition. But! Before we can do that, we had to install some kind of window! We realized! We should’ve ordered an extra window when we placed our order for this building! Another step we could’ve done, was to install the window and AC
I know Dale and I have been MIA! In the fall when the weather cools down a bit we venture out, on our motorcycles! I will try to post about that later! Today! It’s all about bringing power to the bathhouse! Ha-ha! Let there be light! This is the fourth DIY post about the bathhouse.